The most popular organizational and legal forms when organizing business by foreign investors are a limited liability company (Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością) and a joint stock company (Spółka akcyjna). More than 80% of Polish legal entities exist precisely in the form of an LLC (Sp. Z o. O.).
- The ability to obtain a certificate of tax residency (a frequent requirement, for example, to participate in tenders
- The right to hire employees from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova and Georgia under a simplified scheme
- Fixed tax rate
- The jurisdiction of the company coincides with the jurisdiction of the bank, which facilitates the smooth execution of payments, for example, from Russia and Ukraine, within the framework of currency control
- 92 agreements on the avoidance of double taxation are concluded
- The opportunity to obtain a residence permit based on an active business
Income tax in Poland is 9% if the company`s turnover does not exceed 1.2 million EUR per year, and 19% if the turnover is higher.
- The minimum authorized capital of an LLC is 5000 PLN (about 1150 EUR) with a minimum par value of each share of 50 PLN (about 11 EUR).
- The authorized capital of an LLC, according to the law, must be fully paid before the submission of all documents for registration. However, in Poland this requirement is formal.
- There may be one or more directors – individuals who are members of the LLC. There are no nationality requirements.
- An LLC can be incorporated by one or more founders. The founders of an LLC must be individuals.
Services and prices
Registration of a company
The cost of registering a company is 1900 EUR.
- Submission of documents for remote registration of a company;
- Payment of mandatory state fees;
- Legal address for one year.
Accounting services are charged at a rate of 180 EUR per month (up to 25 transactions per month). Mandatory reporting included.
AO API Bank Belgrade was formed in result of the sale of the bank AO VTB Bank Belgrade to Russian investors in July 2018. Digital banking and the use of the latest financial technologies are fundamental elements of the bank’s development strategy. API Bank will provide its customers with secure and easy-to-use digital solutions.
- The term for opening an account is 4-6 weeks from the date of sending the documents for consideration;
- Online Bank;
- No requirement to maintain a minimum balance;
- They work with many currencies: EUR, RUR and others;
- Democratic compliance;
- There is a personal manager;
- Representative offices in Moscow, Kiev and Belgrade.
- Real meeting with the beneficiary.
The bank was founded in Geneva in 1990 as Unibank (Suisse) SA. In 1993 it was renamed CIM Banque. Bank CIM Banque (SIM Bank) is a member of the Swiss Stock Exchange and a member of the Association of Swiss Banks.
- Swiss Bank – a prestigious European jurisdiction;
- Remote opening is possible;
- Modern internet banking;
- Multi-currency accounts;
- Issuance of corporate bank cards.
- Activation deposit 10000 USD / EUR / CHF (minimum account balance 1000 USD / EUR / CHF);
- An office lease agreement and the presence of local employees in the country of registration are required.
Make a request, the manager of Tailor-Made Solutions will contact you within one working day and consult you on any questions
You message send.