The most popular form of legal entity among foreign investors is a closed joint stock company (UAB) – a limited liability with an authorizes capital divided into shares. UAB is ideal for setting up a holding structure, buying real estate, and conducting trading activities. So activities are subject to compulsory licensing.
- The ability to obtain a certificate of tax residency of the company (that is a frequent requirement, for example, to participate in tenders)
- Low cost of company administration
- One of the lowest income taxes in the EU for small businesses
- The jurisdiction of the company coincides with the jurisdiction of the bank, which facilitates the smooth execution of payments, for example, from Russia and Ukraine, within the framework of currency control
- The logistics and methods of work of custom brokers are optimal for working not only with the EU countries, but also with Asia
- It is possible to obtain a residence permit based on valid business.
Income tax in Lithuania is 5% if the company`s turnover is less than 300 000 EUR per year, and 15% with a higher turnover.
- The authorized capital must be at least 2900 EUR.
- The minimum number of directors is one, only individuals of any residency are allowed. The head of the company manages alone.
- A company can be incorporated by one or more individuals. There are no residency and nationality requirements.
Services and prices
Registration of a company
The cost of registering a company is 1990 EUR.
- Submission of documents for remote registration of a company;
- Payment of mandatory state fees;
- Legal address for one year.
Accounting services are charged at a rate of 120 EUR per month (up to 25 transactions per month). Mandatory reporting included.
AO API Bank Belgrade was formed as a result of the sale of the bank AO VTB Bank Belgrade to Russian investors in July 2018. Digital banking and the use of the latest financial technologies are fundamental elements of the bank’s development strategy. API Bank will provide its customers with secure and easy-to-use digital solutions.
- The term for opening an account is 4-6 weeks from the date of sending the documents for consideration;
- Online Bank;
- No requirement to maintain a minimum balance;
- They work with many currencies: EUR, RUR and others;
- Democratic compliance;
- There is a personal manager;
- Representative offices in Moscow, Kiev and Belgrade.
- Real meeting with the beneficiary.
The bank was founded in Geneva in 1990 as Unibank (Suisse) SA. In 1993 it was renamed CIM Banque. Bank CIM Banque (SIM Bank) is a member of the Swiss Stock Exchange and a member of the Association of Swiss Banks.
- Swiss Bank – a prestigious European jurisdiction;
- Remote opening is possible;
- Modern internet banking;
- Multi-currency accounts;
- Issuance of corporate bank cards.
- Activation deposit 10000 USD / EUR / CHF (minimum account balance 1000 USD / EUR / CHF);
- An office lease agreement and the presence of local employees in the country of registration are required.
Make a request, the manager of Tailor-Made Solutions will contact you within one working day and consult you on any questions
You message send.