The most popular form of legal entity among foreign investors is a limited liability company (SIA) – an analogue of Russian limited liability company.
It is ideal for international trade operations, holding, transport and logistics, IT activities, marketing and consulting services carried out both within the EU and beyond.
- The ability to obtain a certificate of tax residency of the company (that is a frequent requirement, for example, to participate in tenders)
- Low cost of company administration
- The tax burden is lower than the average for Eastern Europe and Scandinavia
- A wide network of agreements on the avoidance of double taxation, including Russia and Ukraine
- No need to apostille documents upon presentation to various official institutions of Ukraine and Russia
- It is possible to obtain a residence permit based on a valid business
Retained earnings tax – 0%. When distributing profits – 20% tax on dividends.
Most of the organizations in Latvia are LLCs. For this form, the authorized capital is set at 2800 EUR. On an individual basis, you can agree on the authorized capital as for a micro-company – from 1 EUR. One or more directors may be appointed. It is recommended to employ an individual resident of Latvia as a director. A company can be incorporated by one or more individuals. There are no residency and nationality requirements.
Services and prices
Registration of a company
The cost of registering a company is 1565 EUR.
- Submission of documents for remote registration of a company
- Payment of mandatory state fees
- Legal address for one year
Opening an account
The cost of opening an account is 700 EUR.
Accounting services – from 130 EUR per month (up to 25 transactions per month). The cost of the annual report is 90 EUR.
AO API Bank Belgrade was formed as a result of the sale of the bank AO VTB Bank Belgrade to Russian investors in July 2018. Digital banking and the use of the latest financial technologies are fundamental elements of the bank’s development strategy. API Bank will provide its customers with secure and easy-to-use digital solutions.
- The term for opening an account is 4-6 weeks from the date of sending the documents for consideration;
- Online Bank;
- No requirement to maintain a minimum balance;
- They work with many currencies: EUR, RUR and others;
- Democratic compliance;
- There is a personal manager;
- Representative offices in Moscow, Kiev and Belgrade.
- Real meeting with the beneficiary.
The bank was founded in Geneva in 1990 as Unibank (Suisse) SA. In 1993 it was renamed CIM Banque. Bank CIM Banque (SIM Bank) is a member of the Swiss Stock Exchange and a member of the Association of Swiss Banks.
- Swiss Bank – a prestigious European jurisdiction;
- Remote opening is possible;
- Modern internet banking;
- Multi-currency accounts;
- Issuance of corporate bank cards.
- Activation deposit 10000 USD / EUR / CHF (minimum account balance 1000 USD / EUR / CHF);
- An office lease agreement and the presence of local employees in the country of registration are required.
Make a request, the manager of Tailor-Made Solutions will contact you within one working day and consult you on any questions
You message send.