The type of companies incorporated in Hong Kong for international trade and investment are private limited liability companies (Limited, Ltd).
The common law of Hong Kong is based on the principles and structure of English common law.
- No restrictions on interactions with Asian and European companies;
- No requirements for the payment of the authorized capital;
- No income tax when doing business outside of Hong Kong;
- No foreign exchange regulation;
- Possibility to use a nominee service;
- Possibility of owning cargo vessels.
In Hong Kong, a company is exempt from income tax if it does not operate in Hong Kong and derives income from sources outside of Hong Kong. Otherwise, the income tax rate for such companies is 16.5%. Capital gains, dividends and interest earned are not taxed.
In Hong Kong, it is compulsory to submit reports and undergo an audit once a year. The first reports are submitted within 18 months from the date of registration.
The minimum share capital is 1 HKD (Hong Kong dollar). The maximum size is not limited. As a rule, the currency of the authorized capital is the Hong Kong dollar.
The minimum number of directors is one. There are no residency requirements for directors, but it is recommended to use a resident director.
The minimum number of shareholders is one. The maximum number of shareholders (for private companies) is 50. There are no residency requirements.
Every Hong Kong company is provided with secretarial services.
Services and prices
Registration of a company
The cost of registering a company is 1850 EUR.
- Submission of documents for remote registration of a company;
- Payment of mandatory state fees;
- Legal address for one year;
- Secretary services for one year;
- Preparation of apostilled stitching of statutory documents.
- Accounting department
- Accounting with the filing of audited annual reports – from 180 USD / month, if the average monthly number of transactions does not exceed 25.
The bank was founded in Geneva in 1990 as Unibank (Suisse) SA. In 1993 it was renamed CIM Banque. Bank CIM Banque (SIM Bank) is a member of the Swiss Stock Exchange and a member of the Association of Swiss Banks.
- Swiss Bank – a prestigious European jurisdiction;
- Remote opening is possible;
- Modern internet banking;
- Multi-currency accounts;
- Issuance of corporate bank cards.
- Activation deposit 10000 USD / EUR / CHF (minimum account balance 1000 USD / EUR / CHF);
- An office lease agreement and the presence of local employees in the country of registration are required.
The bank was founded in Yerevan in 2002. Today it is the leader in terms of the volume and number of cross-border payments in Armenia.
- Remote account opening;
- Online Bank;
- The opening period is from 10 days after the submission of the entire package of documents;
- Urgent opening after submission of the entire package of documents – 3 days;
- Individual service (there is a personal manager, all issues are resolved on a call);
- No requirement to maintain a minimum balance;
- Working with all major currencies: USD, EUR, CNY and others;
- Large network of correspondent banks;
- The AML policy is based on European principles (EU AMLD 6th, FATF Recommendations).
- Obligatory interview with the beneficiary (available offline and online).
Make a request, the manager of Tailor-Made Solutions will contact you within one working day and consult you on any questions
You message send.