The main types of companies that can be established in Georgia and on which our specialists consult:
Joint Stock Company is registered by large companies operating in Georgia;
Limited Liability Company is the most suitable form of business for small and medium-sized companies;
Free industrial zones (FIZ) – registering a business in such a zone allows you to use all the advantages of a tax-free company, but without damaging your reputation, because Georgia is not included in the lists of offshore jurisdictions.
- Double taxation treaties with 53 countries of the world;
- No minimum capital requirement;
- Completely remote company registration and account opening;
- No exchange control;
- One of the most stable and developed banking systems in the region.
There is no tax on retained earnings in Georgia. Upon distribution of profits, the tax will be 15% of income tax and 5% on dividends.
Georgia is one of the few countries that has not joined the automatic exchange of tax information. Local banks are not required to collect and provide information to government agencies.
To successfully open an account, at least one of the directors of the company must be a resident of Georgia.
A Georgian limited liability company can be registered with minimum of one shareholder and maximum of 50.
There is no need to deposit the minimum share capital.
Services and prices
Registration of a company
The cost of registering a company is 1900 EUR.
- Company registration, including payment of state fees;
- Preparation, translation and certification of powers of attorney for remote opening;
- Legal address for one year;
- Preparation of statutory documents of the company;
- Preparation of company printed materials.
- The registration period is 2-3 days from the date of receipt of the power of attorney.
The cost of bookkeeping (standard package up to 20 transactions per month) is 2280 EUR (at the rate of 190 EUR / month).
JSC TBC Bank was founded in 1992, today it is one of the largest banks in the country (it ranks 2nd in terms of assets).
- Operational approval at the bank;
- No requirements for a minimum account balance;
- Internet bank;
- Possibility of connecting a multicurrency account;
- Possibility of issuing a plastic card;
- Georgian banks do not participate in auto exchange;
- Remote account opening.
- Personal presence is required when opening a bank account;
- To open an account you need: Certificate of Good Standing and Certificate of Incumbency;
- The bank does not work with nominee services.
UK payment system was established in 2017. UK payment system is a neo bank that provides broad transactional opportunities for companies around the world.
- Remote account opening;
- Local, regional and international payments;
- Opening an account in the UK;
- Payment accounts;
- Internet banking;
- Issuance of business cards in VISA and Master Card systems;
- E-commerce gateway with CMS integration;
- Multi-currency accounts;
- The ability to open an account with an IBAN assignment;
- SWIFT, SEPA systems are available.
- Disclosure of 100% of the shareholders.
Make a request, the manager of Tailor-Made Solutions will contact you within one working day and consult you on any questions
You message send.