DMCC (Dubai Multi-Commodities Center Free Zone) is the world`s largest free economic zone and international commodity trading center with the highest growth rates in the UAE and innovative infrastructure. Free Zone Entity (FZE LLC) is a one-owner company (100% owned by foreign investor). FZE LLC is the most popular type of company among non-UAE residents.
- Opening an account in the largest bank in the UAE
- No income tax for legal entities and individuals
- Several types of activities under one license
- The license is issued within five days
- Based on visa, you can not to fly to the UAE for three years
- Two-week visit to obtain a via and open an account
- Company registration is carried out remotely and takes several days.
Income tax, dividends, capital gains, royalties are 0% if there is no connection with the UAE. When working within the country, the VAT will be 5%.
- A foreign investor can own 100% of a company in a FEZ
- There is no need to submit reports
- There are no requirements for the contribution of the authorized capital
Services and prices
Registration of a company
The cost of registering a company is 22450 USD.
- Registration of a company with a residence quota and office (16,000 USD)
- Resident visa (5500 USD)
- Insurance required to obtain a visa (950 USD)
Reporting must be submitted only when the client is working within the UAE. In this case, you first need to obtain a VAT number, and then submit reports on a quarterly basis and undergo an audit at the end of the year.
Opening an account in banks in the UAE
Account opening cost – 2000 USD
FIRST ABU DHABI BANK is the largest bank in the UAE and one of the largest financial institutions in the world, offering a wide range of customized solutions, as well as products and services to support clients` business.
Through its strategic offerings, it strives to meet the needs of clients around the world through its top-notch corporate, investment banking and personal banking solutions. The headquarters are in Abu Dhabi. The bank`s international network covers more than 19 countries around the world, providing global relationships, experience, and financial capabilities to support local, regional, and international companies seeking to do business both domestically and abroad.
The opening of a bank account is carried out with the presence of the director of the company.
The oldest local bank in the UAE, Mashreq Bank has provided banking and financial services to millions of clients and businesses since 1967. It was established in Dubai as the Bank of Oman before the formation of the UAE in accordance with the decree of the Ruler of Dubai – SHEIKH Rashid bin Said Al Maktoum.
Mashreq`s branch network covers the entire territory of the UA, and 50% of households work with this company. It also has customer service centers at key retail locations and one of the largest ATM networks in the country. In addition, the bank has offices in 11 countries in Europe, North America, Asia, and Africa.
The bank was founded in 2004 and adheres to Sharia law in its work. The main shareholder is another bank – Emirates NBD. In 2018 it owned 99.85% of all shares. The bank has products for both individuals and small businesses and large corporations. Opening of a bank account is carried out with the presence of the director of the company.
The leading banking group in the Emirates NBD region was formed on October 16, 2007, when Emirates NBD shares were officially listed on the Dubai Financial Market. In 2007, the National Bank of Dubai (NBD) and Emirates Bank international (EBI) merged to form Emirates NBD.
- No interest is charged on cash
- A checkbook is provided
- Free debit Master Card (currency only Dirhams)
- The account can be opened in an approved foreign currency
- Standing order service is available
- By agreement – the possibility of overdraft
- Access to the account through ATMs, telephone banking and Internet banking
- Monthly account statement.
Make a request, the manager of Tailor-Made Solutions will contact you within one working day and consult you on any questions
You message send.