LP is the simplest form of company registration in Canada. This variant does not provide for the obligation to file reports and pay taxes of the company for its partners who are not residents of Canada.
LP partners can be either two individuals or legal entities. There are no directors in LP.
Services and prices
Registration of LP company
The cost of company registration is 1500 USD.
- Submission of documents for remote registration of a company
- Payment of mandatory state fees
- Payment of courier expenses
- Provision of a legal address for one year
The cost of registering a company with denomination – a resident of Canada – is 2800 USD.
- Submission of documents for remote registration of a company;
- Payment of mandatory state fees;
- Payment of courier expenses;
- Provision of a legal address for one year;
- Providing a Canadian resident for one year as a nominee partner.
- The term for registering a company is 3-4 weeks.
- Prestigious jurisdiction
- No taxes and reporting
- No requirements for the payment of the authorized capital
- It is not an offshore jurisdiction, is not included in «black lists»
- Ability to use a nominee service
Canadian partnership (Limited Partnership) has no tax status. The partnership has no obligation to pay taxes and file reports to tax authorities. Partners are obliged to pay taxes in the place of their tax residence (partners are denominations – residents of tax-free countries, that allows to optimize fully corporate taxes).
- There are no authorized capital requirements for the Canadian Limited Partnership.
- The partner`s profit from the activities of the Canadian Limited Partnership is considered as personal property.
The bank is a part of the TD Bank Group that exists since the 19th century. The group’s assets are estimated at $ 1.4 trillion Canadian dollars. TD Canada Trust is one of the largest banks in Canada with over 25 million customers.
According to the rating of the financial magazine “Global Finance”, it is one of ten leaders in the top 50 most reliable banks in the world.
- The coincidence of the country of registration and account;
- Remote account opening;
- Local, regional and international payments;
- Internet banking;
- Multi-currency accounts.
- An account is opened for residents of Canada;
- There are requirements for the minimum balance.
The bank was founded in Yerevan in 2002. Today it is the leader in terms of the volume and number of cross-border payments in Armenia.
- Remote account opening;
- Online Bank;
- The opening period is from 10 days after the submission of the entire package of documents;
- Urgent opening after submission of the entire package of documents – 3 days;
- Individual service (there is a personal manager, all issues are resolved on a call);
- There is no requirement to maintain a minimum balance;
- Works with all major currencies: USD, EUR, CNY and others;
- Large network of correspondent banks;
- The AML policy is based on European principles (EU AMLD 6th, FATF Recommendations).
- Obligatory interview with the beneficiary (available offline and online).
Make a request, the manager of Tailor-Made Solutions will contact you within one working day and consult you on any questions
You message send.